Retail Real Estate Advisors formerly Ria K. McNamara, Inc. was formed in September of 1997. Through the years, Ria has operated as a highly motivated independent broker. Her experience in retail real estate started at the Flatley Company in 1987 where she worked on the redevelopment of Garden City shopping center, Cranston, RI as a leasing representative for the company. She was also a member of the retail team at Hunneman Commercial Brokerage, followed by the Dartmouth Company of Boston, and an 11-year partnership with Steve Tenofsky, formerly director of Real Estate of Christmas Tree Shops.
Celebrating her 30th anniversary in retail real estate, Ria’s main focus is on optimizing the tenant mix in existing shopping centers and identifying new retail development opportunities through her extensive network of contacts.
- Broker License in Massachusetts and Rhode Island
- Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers since 1987
- LEED Green Associate 2011 to present
- Member of the Hopkinton, MA Design Review Board 2008 to present
- Former Vice Chair and Member of the Hopkinton Sustainable Green Committee 2008-2013
- Vice Chair-Secretary of the Hopkinton Downtown Improvement Steering Committee
- Member Hopkinton Zoning Advisory Committee 2013-2014, 2016-2017
- Graduate — Garden Design School USA 2012